Cookies / Privacy
In this section you will find information on what cookies may be set when you visit Stonewarehouse.co.uk.
1. How to control and delete cookies
Alternatively, you may wish to visit www.aboutcookies.org which contains comprehensive information on how to do this on a wide variety of browsers. You will also find details on how to delete cookies from your computer as well as more general information about cookies. For information on how to do this on the browser of your mobile phone you will need to refer to your handset manual.
2. 'Strictly Necessary’ cookies
Stonewarehouse.co.uk defines 'Strictly Necessary' cookies as cookies that let you move around the website and use essential features like secure areas, shopping baskets and online billing. These cookies don't gather any information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you've been on the internet.
We use these Strictly Necessary cookies to…
- Remember things like information you've entered on order forms when you navigate to different pages in a single web browser session
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page
- Identify you as being logged in to Stonewarehouse.co.uk
Cookies we have defined as 'Strictly Necessary' cookies will NOT be used to…
- Gather information that could be used to advertise products or services to you
- Remember your preferences or username beyond your current visit
Accepting these cookies is a condition of using the website, so if you prevent these cookies we can't guarantee your security or predict how our website will perform during your visit.
Here is a list of the cookies we have defined as 'strictly necessary'.
3. Google analytics
Stonewarehouse.co.uk uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate your use of the site.
Google stores the information collected by the cookie on servers in the United States. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. Google will not associate your IP address with any other data held by Google.
How to reject or delete this cookie