- Paving & Stoneware
- Concrete Paving
- Natural Sandstone Paving
- Paving Circles
- Porcelain Paving
- Stepping Stones
Our hauliers are extremely short staffed. This is leading to a few delivery delays. Southern areas, specifically Devon and Cornwall are worst affected and are on a 3 day lead time (occasionally longer). We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause.
Currently the most affected postcodes / regions are : Scotland, Cornwall, Devon. B14-95, CA, CB 6-25, DH, CV21-47, FY, NE, LE16-17, NP, NR19-23, OX15-17, PE11-38, PR1-4 and PR11, RG19-29, SO20 & 97, SR and SP1-5, 9-11.More Information Here.
We are delighted to introduce a large selection of high-quality Italian Porcelain Paving made from stunning natural materials. Porcelain Paving is a new innovative product within garden design that is becoming more and more popular as a contemporary alternative to traditional paving for either indoor or outdoor use. All our ranges are 20mm thick and are ideal for creating an attractive continuation of indoor and outdoor spaces. Please browse our stunning range as you are bound to find something to suit any garden design.
Why choose Porcelain Paving?
- Strong, durable, stain proof and low maintenance – it is easily cleaned with a jet wash and won’t fade in the sun. Porcelain is far less absorbent than natural stone so is resistant to waters stains, mould and salt.
- Modern, stylish and uniform in size, it creates a clean, crisp contemporary look. Available in a wide range of colours, shapes and sizes offering complete flexibility for any landscaping scheme.
- Anti-slip surface making it a safe option for any indoor or outdoor setting.
Our selection includes five ranges: -
- Wood style – offers the beautiful aesthetic of natural wood without any of the potential drawbacks of decking. Each tile features subtle natural tones and a shallow texture of wood grain across the surface. Available in Ash Wood, Grey Wood, Greige Wood and Universal Oak.
- Country range - an economically priced range with a natural riven style finish and a beautiful subtle shimmer in sunlight. Available in Portland Black, Portland Buff and Portland Grey.
- Evolution range – this stunning porcelain emulates the beautiful textures and tones of granite offering a natural contemporary look with all the modern qualities porcelain offers. Available in Evolution Dusk and Evolution Ice.
- Stone effect - available in 4 lovely colours from warm stylish beige to contemporary grey, black and white offering something for every garden design. With textures that mimics that of natural stone, this range is perfect for both modern and traditional properties. Available in Stonerock Ash, Stonerock Light, Stonerock Black and Stonerock White.
- Regale Porcelain – natural stone effect for a traditional finish for any modern landscaping project. Available in Desert Sand, Hudson Regale, Scout Fog and Scout Smoke.